Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] samsungservicecenter8569@gmail.com is offline

Default Upgrading to 300Amp electric service

On Saturday, April 8, 2006 at 2:01:22 AM UTC+5:30, Sanj wrote:
My homebuilder says upgrading my electric service to 300 or even 400 Amps
will result in more "efficient" use of electricity by my appliances. Can one
of you experts out there please explain how this is so?

a href="https://www.samsungcustomercare.co.in/"Samsung fridge service center in delhi/a supply home repair service All over Delhi/NCR. we provide Reapir home appliances service for fridge, washing machine, microwave such type of samsung items.we also provide 3 months warranty on all products. we are authorised service marketer call on 9811052330 a href="https://www.samsungcustomercare.co.in/"Samsung fridge service center in Noida/agives 100% Satisfaction or fast service to our client.