Default Help with snow blower

Hi all, we just got a snow blower used, be advised, it is very old, by very
I mean from the 40s or 50s at least. It has a Tecumseh or how ever you spell
it motor on it. Needless to day, none of the numbers are readable anymore
for model numbers, I have a couple serial numbers, I need a muffler for it
and am wondering if anyone might be able to help me know what might work,
what it is, anything at all, all I can tell you is the muffler is held on
with 2 screws, when you take it off it looks like the mount for a Carburetor
for a B&S motor but the center hole, the outlet in this case is a little
smaller, it's maybe 1/2 or 3/4 of an inch, and the screws I'd say are, maybe
1/4 inch, give or take. I have nothing to go by the muffler is long gone and
screws, but not having any money and still not having my hot water issue
fixed from last week though I think it will be expensive, we need this snow
blower, we'll run it with no muffler if we have to but if we can get one it
would be a huge help. It's tough using an antique but the price was right.
They paid us to take it and it works great! TIA