Scott Mills

Default Condensation - Is this a good solution? - Advice Sought

"Robin Smith" wrote in message
om...
I have a first floor flat, with an entrance hall downstairs on the
ground floor. The flat has gas central heating and radiators in all
rooms except for the downstairs entrance hall. The downstairs
entrance hall smells musty and is cold and I have to regularly clean
to door as mould starts to form.

sinp

Try opening the windows. Since it is damn cold at the moment the outside air
will be pretty dry. Let some of that in and see how you go. I personally
have the window in the bathroom open all the time, and kicthen whenever I
cook. I don't get too much condensation...

Although I did the other day when I had the windows shut, the heating on and
I washed 18sqM of tiled floor. Not really surprising...

Scott

Robin