Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default Help to connect external hard drive

On 15/07/2018 21:03, Johnny B Good wrote:
Are you still using film? I'm assuming your 'hols' last more than just
three or four days and are in places of more scenic interest than your
home territory.

No I bought my 1st digital from Kodak when mistakenly advertised at £100
instead of £300 so couldnt resist the bargain, I think it was 2002.

Problem nowadays is we go for 2 x 2week hols each year and the most
scenic thing my wife does is shopping plus she hates me taking her picture.

I used to own a place abroad and had thousands of pictures but when I
started going through them there was duplicates from one year to the
next so deleted probably 60% of them.

Current camera I got oct 2017 and have taken just over three thousand
pictures but probably only retained a couple of hundred.

I do have a suitcase full of film snapshots that I ought to convert to
digital and save on my external HD.