Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home repairs

On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 10:41:22 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/15/2018 11:29 AM, philo wrote:

Now that my projects are done...to keep in shape I may start re-doing
some of the half-assed stuff ...and as I tell my wife...."make
everything a good 15% better!"

Why are you posting about home repair in this group? Don't
you know this group is for political rants only?

Ok then:

Trump was late to see the Queen.

Yeah, but at least he didn't grab her pussy like he bragged about with
other women.

So you've never said anything malapropos or lascivious when you were involved in "guy talk"? Trump was recorded without his knowledge or permission and he wasn't running for public office at the time. I don't believe he's been fellated in The Oval Office yet or he hasn't been accused of a tryst with an intern. If he was a Democrat/Commiecrat, talking about sexual encounters with anyone male/female/Gay/WTF or animal would be OK. I'm so impressed with all the angelic people posting to Usenet. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Perfect Monster