Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Home repairs

On 07/15/2018 10:30 AM, Bod wrote:
On 15/07/2018 16:29, philo wrote:
On 07/15/2018 09:38 AM, RonNNN wrote:

Though most of my repairs are sort of half-assed...the good news is at
69 years old I have been doing the amount of work I used to do when I
was 40.

After my knees were replaced, due to less activity I was up to a 36"
waist pants and 180#.

I am now 165# and 32" waist...which has set me back 25 years.

Now that my projects are done...to keep in shape I may start re-doing
some of the half-assed stuff ...and as I tell my wife...."make
everything a good 15% better!"

Why are you posting about home repair in this group? Don't
you know this group is for political rants only?

Ok then:

Trump was late to see the Queen.

:-)

No Trump fan and it was rude, but what the hell...
what is the use of a Royal Family?

One of the few things Trump did wrong that really didn't bother me.