Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Sketchup grief again/still...

On 7/14/2018 4:34 PM, dpb wrote:
I've yet to get anywhere useful w/ Sketchup; it and I just don't seem to
"be able to communicate"...

I tried again and somehow munged up the toolbar -- how does one restore
the defaults?

--

First off, what version are you using?

I'm using, 17.x. In this version if you accidentally loose some tool
bars you simply right click on the area where the title bar is normally
situated and you will see a drop down menu of tool bars available, used
and not used. If go to the bottom of that drop down menu you will see
the Toolbars, click that and you can edit, restore, or create more tool
bars.

Unfortunately Sketchup is no longer being updated for the free version
and they want you to use an on line version, it sucks.

IIRC I have an install file for 17 if you would be interested.