Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WD-40

You know WD-40 has been used for dozens if not hundreds of off label
uses. From lubing a squeaky hinge or cutting aluminum on the mill to
being spray as a fish attractant and even used topically as an arthritis
pain treatment. Well, as I've learned over the years to use the right
product for the right job my supply of WD-40 has dwindled. Its been
years since I ran out. Well today I actually needed some for its
intended purpose. To displace water on some machinery I just cleaned by
taking it out side and blasting the chips off of with a hose nozzle. For
once its the right product for the job and I don't have any. LOL.