Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Lost my ladders on the motorway

Back when I was young and could see our family used to go all over the
place and I've seen all sorts of potential accidents with stuff attached to
cars and trucks. I think one of the most impressive on a family car was a
roof box that seemed to just explode at speed and all the contents flew up
in the air and went all over the M1 near Watford I think it was. Luckily
most people managed to avoided the tent and assorted bits of debris. I can
only assume it was not made very well and air got inside and blew it to bits
from within.
The really scary ones are big trucks with loads tat are obviously shifting
due to poor securing. Whole palette loads of cardboard boxes for example
just ending up on the road. Luckily for us on the opposite side of the
road.

Oh and please do not mention caravans.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
On 13/07/2018 19:20, ARW wrote:
Can anyone guess who fitted them to the roof of my van?

Driver's responsibility to check.

Bill