Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Oxygen-Dependent Grandmother in New Jersey Dies After PowerCompany Disconnects Her Service

On Friday, July 13, 2018 at 5:50:53 AM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
More likely several months...most places you need
to be several payments behind before they shut you off
buth then again we are Talking about New Jersey here.

You have to be behind more than just a few months. On the news they
said her outstanding bill was $1800 and that was after a recent $500
payment that the family claims she made. That sounds like more than
a year to me. They also have all kinds of assistance for people who
are low income and won't shut it off at all if they know you have a
medical need.