Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Oxygen-Dependent Grandmother in New Jersey Dies After PowerCompany Disconnects Her Service

On 7/11/2018 10:23 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

They should have had an emergency supply.

What would have happened to her if say a car had a wreck and took out a
power pole to the house, or a tree limb fell and took out the power ?

Emergency supply is usually about 4 hours. A call to the supplier can
get more as needed. I was involved a bit when my son had his business
and theses thing came upand were easily solved. No excuse, the family
f'd up.