Capitol

Default Automatic garage door - any suggestions?

Andrew McKay wrote in message ...
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 01:57:47 +0100, Andy Hall
wrote:

OK. Mine level out horizontally too, but there's no problem getting
it to move by pushing the top. Do you have horizontal tracks as
part of the door mechanism? If so, are they aligned properly? I had
to adjust mine because the builder did not install correctly.

I'll check this out.

However, no horizontal tracks that I recall.

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk

Andy, Canopy doors don't use horizontal tracks, only vertical. The fitting
instructions normally specify that the canopy door should not open fully. It
should have a gap of say 4" between the front of the door and the bottom of
the top of the frame. This is to give the door a downhill start when it
starts to close.
Regards
Capitol

Regards