Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default New Brexit secretary wanted to scrap workers' rights

On 10/07/2018 15:57, Mark wrote:
On 10 Jul 2018 13:10:27 GMT, Huge wrote:

New Brexit secretary Dominic Raab wanted UK to negotiate with EU to scrap workers' rights

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8438706.html

Please with yourselves, Brexitards?

Still, I suppose it'll make it easier to chuck people out on the streets
once all the manufacturing industry leaves.

Frying Pan ---- Fire

Airbus have backed the wrong horse with the A380 that no-one is
buying so they just want an excuse to cut back. It's always
much cheaper to cull jobs in the UK, because we don't go out
and block all the motorways with burning tyres like they do
over in France.