Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Nothing like the smell of skunk in the morning

On 09/07/2018 15:30, Dogma wrote:
Of all the skunks I've encountered in my life this is the most ****ed
off aggressive little basterd I've ever met.
The little **** came running out from under the truck stomping it's feet
with it's tail raised, like it was trying to start a fight. I refrained
from kicking it.
I caught the little ******* in the cage trap. This morning when I went
outside to put a blanket over the trap to transport it to a place of
execution, I wasn't fast enough. The ******* sprayed my legs. It wasn't
too bad at first. Now it's getting pretty rank. I was wearing shorts so
it's in my skin. Bathing didn't seem to help. The smell is everywhere.
I've still got to carry the ******* out and kill it, giving it another
chance to get me. If I drown it in the stock tank, I wonder if it'd
contaminate the water and kill the goldfish?
Reading how to get the smell out, it says tomato juice doesn't work, so
later on I'll just make some bloody Mary's and see if I still care.

Lol.

--
Bod