Gini

Default Cushions sink in leather sofa - repair help!

"Longashes" wrote in message
om...
I have a nice leather sofa that's about 2 years old. The fabric that
covers the springs beneath the cushions has ripped and the cushions
sink too far down. Do I simply replace the fabric? Any suggestions
on repair?

==
Gosh that didn't last long. Anyway, my solution for sinking springs was to
store
the extra leaf to my oak dining table under the cushions of my loveseat. I
never use
it anywayand it fits perfectly.
For your sofa, a heavy plywood board should work. You can cover it
with batting and fabric so there are no sharp edges to damage your sofa.
You can also buy boards for the same purpose. I believe I saw them in
the "Home Improvements" ? or similar catalog.
==
==

Thanks in advance.

Rich