Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default Virgin Media - disabled priority repair

In article ,
tony sayer wrote:
FWIW we've had Virgin formerly Comcast here sine 1996 in all that time
prolly been off once a year but apart from Two occasions been fixed back
online within less than an hour.

Other occasions are when they had some big router fail and good old
Padrig went over the top with his digger and buggered a mains cable that
put most of the area out so no power anyway..

Apart from that 220 Meg down here always seems faster than the other
VDSL services we have at some other locations...

As to service their a Telco - what more do you need to know;?.

Interesting here that their near weekly glossy letters trying to sell me
their service seem to have stopped. I'd love to know how much money they
wasted on that sort of thing.

This street was cabled for Virgin early on. Quite noticeable is all or
most of their scruffy street cabinets with doors swinging open. And wires
hanging off. Wish the council would remove them. Same as anything untidy
left on a pavement. ;-)

--
*I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.