HeatMan

Default DIY Radiant Heat System

Looks okay but a couple of points.

1) did you leave any air space between the insulation and the copper tubing?

2) Soldering a copper line in an enclosed space is something I don't like to
do.

You probably did okay with the copper, but for the future job, I consider
using PEX. You also want to think about reducing the water pressure in the
system. I think the system will last longer.

BTW, did you install any kind of check valve on the water supply line?

"Miffed One" wrote in message
I just finished putting in a Do It Yourself radiant heat (hot water)

system in
my bathroom, documented he
HREF="http://members.aol.com/miffedone/Radiant.heat.floor.1.html"http://m
embers.aol.com/miffedone/Radiant.heat.floor.1.html/A

Now my wife wants me to put one in her bathroom as well. I learned a few

things
along the way, but if you have the time, take a look and give me any
suggestions you have for the next time, as I would rather not do dumb

things
twice, if possible.

Thanks. You can reply to this address, it's a spam address, but I'll check

it
for the next couple weeks.