Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
michael adams[_12_] michael adams[_12_] is offline

Default Virgin Media - disabled priority repair

"Martin Brown" wrote in message
news
I have tried and failed to see if Virgin implement any kind of priority repair for the
disabled but have drawn a blank.

According to their T&C the following applies

quote

"Priority fault repair: We understand how important it is to be contactable and have
the ability to contact others. So when it comes to faults with your phone, we give
priority to special needs customers who have an urgent need of repair. To make
use of this service, we ask customers with special needs to pre-register their
requirements with us. Just give our Customer Care team a call.

[however}

Just to let you know, priority fault repair is not available for Broadband and TV faults

/quote

http://store.virginmedia.com/content...ode-jan-11.pdf

However if the landline is on the same connection as the broadband and tv - as it
presumably will be in a number of cases then its difficult to know the reason
for this last exclusion.

Which clearly does *not" apply in this case.

If they'd said "where there is no landline provision priority fault repair is not
available...."

then fair enough.

But they didn't.

Branson may only have a peripheral connection with them nowadays but old habits
built up over 50 years of serial deception, bull****, outright lies and tax
avoidance are still par for the course with Virgin.

michael adams