Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Cat flap in a glazed UPVC door question

On Mon, 2 Jul 2018 07:21:55 +0100, Richard
wrote:

On 01/07/18 20:15, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 19:12:59 +0100, Richard
wrote:

snip

Good to hear. We just need portable scanners that you can fit in your
garden and we can get you to come round and clear the sh1t up.

Why would I want a scanner in my garden?

You left brainers have a difficulty with hypothetical scenarios don't
you?

Obsessed with not using your whole brain.

Isn't it a shame you still have no idea about brain lateralisation
Dicky. ;-(

Probably find that there is a
link between that and the inability to cast a vote.

Absolutely.

I'm sure a large proportion of those who didn't offer their reply to
the EU referendum poll did so because they didn't have enough
information to make an informed decision. They would more likely to be
right brainers as they typically need to see the bigger picture
(something none of us have re the final deal).

Left brainers are much more focused and therefore more likely to be,
or appear to be fanatics, latching onto one path and not being swayed
from it, no matter what further information they gain.

YVW

Cheers, T i m