Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Cat flap in a glazed UPVC door question

On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 22:22:59 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Tim+
wrote:

T i m Wrote in message:
On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 13:19:31 +0200 (GMT+02:00), Tim+
wrote:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Rt6Ju7hN7rkF8ip29

Is it possible in this door?

I'm wondering about a reduced length window in the centre section
and if possible, a new crosspiece to enable secure glazing and
place to put a cat flap. Is this possible post-manufacture?

No, unfortunately you will have to tell her it's impossible and the
cat will have to become an 'indoor cat'.

Either that she can take it out for walks on a lead, that way she can
ensure she's being responsible for her 'companion animal, that it
isn't cause car accidents as it runs in front of innocent motorists,
doesn't foul in other peoples gardens or kill their fish or wildlife.

I'm sure you would like to ensure she is being considerate to her
neighbours and responsible for *her* pet right? ;-)

Cheers, goblin slayer

Let me guess, you're not a cat person?

He's being a smart-arse.

Goblin, is your EQ *SO* poor that you don't think Tim+ figured out
that I was just making a tongue-in-cheek point all on his own?

It really must be sad being you, traveling though this colourful world
only seeing black and white (and often getting them mixed up) and nor
fully understanding what 'other people' are all about. ;-(

Maybe you are just frustrated, realising just how useless your fine
arts degree really was and how you would have loved to have done
something in engineering.

Well, not designing iTPMS systems obviously ... maybe a fortune teller
.... predicting the outcome of gambles, like Brexit. ;-)

Cheers, T i m