Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default The bathrooms have escaped

On 28/06/2018 19:28, Huge wrote:
On 2018-06-28, Graeme wrote:
In message , John
Rumm writes

A long rambling tale for them that like that kind of stuff:

****. John takes less time to completely refit two bathrooms than I
take to rip out a shower, bog and basin, and fit one end cap :-)

Actually, I was quite relieved to get to the end and find that he'd
taken 4 months, which was about what last big bathroom refurb took. I
expected him to have done it in about 4 weekends!

That would have been nice... but not going to happen for so many reasons
alas!

I had about two weeks full time to kick it off, but then it was just a
couple of hours a day here and there, and a few evenings and weekends...

It probably took as much elapsed time as doing all the structural bits
on the left conversion I did at the last place, but then I had help with
some of that, not to mention being 14 years younger ;-)

Great job.

Agreed.

Yeah, well I only pick the camera angles to show you the nice bits...

--
Cheers,

John.