Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default towed a portable generator

On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 10:22:58 -0700 (PDT), Deodiaus
wrote:

I will pay for actual damages.
However, I am being charged full replacement value on the parts and labor.
A case in point, when I had some clothes damaged by the cleaner, they paid 20% of their value, as they were used.
Ditto, if I get into an accident, the insurance pays the damages, but only at the "assessed value" of the car, usually even just 80% of that.
Yes, I am being a prick, but we live in a society where this is common.

Doesn't give you an excuse. What you did was STUPID.

That is common too ----