Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mike S[_4_] Mike S[_4_] is offline

Default Aiwa XR-M35EZ service manual

On 6/26/2018 3:51 AM, Miguel Giménez wrote:
El 22/06/2018 a las 18:51, escribió:
There are manuals for the 34 and 36 on hif-manuals.com, they skip the
35. Perhaps one of them is close enough. Nothing on hifiengine and
electrotanya didn't turn up in the results so that is about all I got.

You have to register to get it from hifi-manuals but it is easy and
they do nothing, like install anything or spam you, I have had no
problem like that at all. You might get just one email with an
activation code or page or something and that's it.

Thank you for the information. Downloading is currently disabled, I'll
check from time to time. Externally they are very similar.

This site claims to offer the xr-m35 (no ez) for $4.99
http://www.manualscenter.com/manuals...ce-manual.html