Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Aiwa XR-M35EZ service manual

I am looking for a free Aiwa XR-M35EZ service manual.

My device was ****ed by a cat just over the main motherboard, and almost
all FPC cables and connectors got badly corroded. The rest of the board
is fine. I have changed cables and connectors, but I want to check some
things with the service manual before powering up.

Thank you.

--
Greetings
Miguel Giménez
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

There are manuals for the 34 and 36 on hif-manuals.com, they skip the 35. Perhaps one of them is close enough. Nothing on hifiengine and electrotanya didn't turn up in the results so that is about all I got.

You have to register to get it from hifi-manuals but it is easy and they do nothing, like install anything or spam you, I have had no problem like that at all. You might get just one email with an activation code or page or something and that's it.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

El 27/06/2018 a las 5:52, Mike S escribió:
On 6/26/2018 3:51 AM, Miguel Giménez wrote:
El 22/06/2018 a las 18:51, escribió:
There are manuals for the 34 and 36 on hif-manuals.com, they skip the
35. Perhaps one of them is close enough. Nothing on hifiengine and
electrotanya didn't turn up in the results so that is about all I got.

You have to register to get it from hifi-manuals but it is easy and
they do nothing, like install anything or spam you, I have had no
problem like that at all. You might get just one email with an
activation code or page or something and that's it.

Thank you for the information. Downloading is currently disabled, I'll
check from time to time. Externally they are very similar.

This site claims to offer the xr-m35 (no ez) for $4.99
http://www.manualscenter.com/manuals...ce-manual.html

I didn't get the manual, but the device is now fixed. The only remaining
part is changing all rubber belts from cassette and CD spindle (the tray
works OK).

Tip: a corroded FPC cable can be repaired just by cutting the damaged
end, scratching the plastic isolation with a jacknife (not a cutter)
leaving the last three millimeters untouched (so the copper tips don't
lift when scratching) and then cutting the isolated end.

Thank you all.

--
Saludos
Miguel Giménez