Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default The squad.

In article ,
Tim Watts wrote:
Wonder what our St George's flag waving hoards who voted Brexit to 'get
our jobs back' make of the English team having all of four people they
likely consider to 'be like them'?

Dave, why would you assume any English patriot is a racist?

What makes you say I do from that post? Although the 'my country right or
wrong' brand of patriotism often does go hand in hand with racism.

Skin colour and cultural affiliation are orthogonal factors unless you
are some pureblood weirdo who thinks that in order to be English you
have to trace ancestry back 20 generations on this isle (and the right
bit of this isle obviously).

You don't really see the irony of voting Brexit to 'get our jobs back'
while cheering on a team made mainly of those who have 'taken jobs from
the English'?

As usual, every time you mention Brexit you utterly fail:

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...l-players-born