Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default Owner's manual for old Sears garage door opener?

On Sat, 23 Jun 2018 04:14:02 GMT, Gary
om wrote:

replying to JasonW, Gary wrote:
Went to Sears Parts website in model 139.66380 referenced by Jim above.
Was looking for a replacement remote. They could only offer a rolling-code
converter for $70. Fortunately was able to get the remote working. Any other
issues, I think, will mean buying a whole new opener...

I bought a package of 5 O-rings from Sears repair parts

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part...t/index.action

The 5 rings together weigh about 1/4 ounce and fit in a small mailing
envelope. The price of the rings was $3.58 but the shipping was $9.98.
I live in a rural area without much shopping around, so I had no
choice.

I guess I'm lucky that I could even get them. Sears won't be around in
any place or form in a few years.

Update: part still has not shipped and searspartsdirect.com doesn't
know the status. Thankfully, this water neutralizer is the last Sears
product I still own. I will never buy another Sears product.
Apparently a lot of other people feel the same way.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=sears+fina...&t=ffsb&ia=web

My experience is not unique
https://www.resellerratings.com/store/Sears_PartsDirect