Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_91_] Bill[_91_] is offline

Default Ping Bill PM Model 60 Auctions?

dpb wrote:
So did you win one?

Based on having my "hands full" at the moment, I passed. Sonny
mentioned that there is another jointer coming up for auction
soon, so I may take a look at that. Then there is always Grizzly
(~1k, delivered to your door, ready to run, with warranty). I
have a feeling a new Grizzly would be cheaper, everything
considered. BTW, I just got home from the vet, $400 lighter (the
dog somehow irritated its intestinal lining and vomited about 10x
today). I'm not sure what it is, but there is a moral in there
somewhere.. : ) Maybe its that today, the money went where it
was needed most... happy wife, happy life?

Bill

As I suspected might be, Lot 6 went quite a
lot cheaper @ $325; lot #5 was $525.Â* Either of those is a good
value even after throw in the price of a single-phase motor.