alt-hvac Moderated

Default Carrier Gas Furnace - Ignition Lights But Nothing Else

How would we know? You sure don't give us much information to work with.

If you get pilot but not furnace, then I'm thinking bad gas valve. You might
want to check and see if the gasvalve is getting power.

--

Christopher A. Young
Join Alt-Hvac Moderated

"IZ" wrote in message
om...
I have a Carrier Gas Furnace Model #58GS050-2

When I turn the thermostat to Auto or Heat and call for heat, the
electronic ignition clicks, fires up but then nothing afterwards! I
let the pilot stay in this state for 5, 10, 15 minutes but the furnace
never kicks in.

Do I have a faulty solenoid? Again, the pilot lights just fine.

Any help would be extremely appreciated.

Happy new year (brrrrrr)

-Izik