Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Good ideas overseas

On 18/06/2018 11:39, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jun 2018 19:41:13 +0100, ARW wrote:

On 17/06/2018 15:42, DerbyBorn wrote:
Sometimes one sees ideas when on holiday and it makes you wonder why the
idea is not more commonplace. An obvious one to me has been count-down
displays on Traffic Lights (and/or the Pedestrian Light)

Doncaster has them on some pedestrian crossing.

An idea I just saw in Italy was Pre-cast Curb Stones with a tongue and
groove a the end so they interlocked. Must make installation easier.

Just goes to show how lazy the Italians are.

WTF has that got to do with laziness?

Too lazy to lay proper kerb stones set in the floor with concrete..

--
Adam