Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default Mains powered circular saw for a left-hander

In article ,
says...

Terry Casey formulated on Wednesday :
Same here. I'm always fascinated by the way most folk younger
than me grasp a pen ...

They don't now do anything like as much hand writing as we had to do at
school, the world runs on keyboard entries now. From my point of view,
I am much happier on a keyboard, than with a pen - I no longer get the
cramps and it is much more legible lol .

These days, my handwriting is terrible!

Lack of practice, I suppose.

I've tracked down my fountain pen for use when I have to fill
in anything important - usually anything I don't have to read
myself!

But then, I've always liked the control that a fountain pen
gives you ...

--

Terry

---