Sasal Suzi

Default splitting cable signals....Speaking of AMPs

Just don't put the amp where there is little or no
signal or you

Speaking of amps .....
A couple of years ago we had 5 TV's and an amp, gemini I think.
We were eating dinner when we heard a loud beep, beep, beep
coming from outside. There was a Comcast cable truck outside.
The worker rang our bell. He said he detected an illegal condition
that needed to be resolved. If we refused, service would be stopped.
We let him in. He said that our amp was in violation and had to be
removed. We complied and he went away. The reason he gave was
that it interfered with aircraft, believe it or not. We never hooked it
back up. It was very scary to have somebody pull up outside and
"scan" our premisis. Makes you wonder what else they have.