Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mains powered circular saw for a left-hander

On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 14:12:56 +0100, NY wrote:

But each to their own - whatever people find easiest.

We must be a very odd family...we are all right handed but...

SWMBO always uses fork in right hand, knife in left. So does one of our
sons.

SWMBO and I are both rodentially ambidextrous. We both have the mouse
buttons mirror imaged.

I hold a pen between thumb and forefinger, with all finger joints bent. I
get lots of comments but that's how I've always done it.