Bill

Default Question on splitting cable signals....

My cable TV reception is "OK" but I am thinking of ways to reduce signal
loss and improve the picture if possible.

- I have about 6 TV's in my house.... 3 on the main living floor, and 3 in
the upper bedrooms.
- My cable comes in the basement, and is split 4 ways, with one going to the
upstairs.
- The upstairs lead is split again 3 ways for the bedrooms.

In theory, would it be better to split the incoming siganl 6 ways in the
basement, and run 3 independant cables to each bedroom?

What about in practice? Would 1 less slpit in the chain improve things?