Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default Money worries

On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 08:09:02 +0100, Indy Jess John wrote:

And when I turned the petrol pump back on at the bottom of the hill,
there was no BANG.

There wouldn't be a bang without any juice left in it. I used to do it
*with* the petrol on down Mt. Pleasant in Tunbridge Wells when I was a
callow youth of 20; got a really *loud* report towards the bottom when I
switched the ign back on. One day I did this in a 3.8 Jag and blew the
silencer box wide open. I didn't do it any more after that. Still, it was
fun while it lasted. One bloke I'd sized-up waiting at the road side to
cross managed to jump backwards up an 10" curb he was so alarmed (and
that was the one that blew the silencer).