Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Good ideas overseas

On Tuesday, 19 June 2018 14:12:29 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
AnthonyL wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 13:31:15 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
AnthonyL wrote:
I don't recall noticing any issue with cars jumping the red.

You're very lucky round your way, then. Happens all the time these days.
Making it even slower for traffic waiting to turn right.

That was a big snip from what I was saying.

Jumping a red means failing to stop when told. Starting off early would be
jumping the green.

Then what does "jumping" mean in this context, I thought about jumping the amber but that made me think of amber rud but then I'd prefer jumping her to the next thought which was orange and jumping D. Trump.
and what does jumping jack flash represent. :-0