pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

Default Carrier Gas Furnace - Ignition Lights But Nothing Else

On 31 Dec 2003 17:27:49 -0800, (IZ) wrote:

I have a Carrier Gas Furnace Model #58GS050-2

When I turn the thermostat to Auto or Heat and call for heat, the
electronic ignition clicks, fires up but then nothing afterwards! I
let the pilot stay in this state for 5, 10, 15 minutes but the furnace
never kicks in.

Do I have a faulty solenoid? Again, the pilot lights just fine.

Any help would be extremely appreciated.

Try calling a service man to come in and find out what's
wrong.

Happy new year (brrrrrr)

-Izik

'Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints,
ya know ?'

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online !!
http://pmilligan.net/palm/