Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Good ideas overseas

In article ,
tim... wrote:

"alan_m" wrote in message
On 17/06/2018 15:42, DerbyBorn wrote:
Sometimes one sees ideas when on holiday and it makes you wonder why
the idea is not more commonplace. An obvious one to me has been
count-down displays on Traffic Lights (and/or the Pedestrian Light)

Possibly with the consequence that people will jump the lights in a
car before going green and hit the car jumping the lights after red.

I don't think they put them in the driver's view, only pedestrians

Pretty well all of then round here can be read by drivers too.

--
*It was all so different before everything changed.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.