Judy and Dave G

Default Christmas Present for the DIY spouse

"jim" wrote in message ...
sounds like a pretty good present to me.....
reminds me of why i dont need anything for christmas: wife says, hey
this drill for sale looks pretty good, what do you think.. i say that i
dont need a drill,

Funny! My daughter and I also laugh about this all the time. She is now
29. When she was a child, Dave always bought her something that he wanted
for her present. I think she was 10 when she figured it out. We have
laughed every birthday and Christmas since then. He still does it.

Judy