Posted to alt.home.repair
Ted[_29_] Ted[_29_] is offline

Default electronic ballast for F15T8?

replying to Nate Nagel, Ted wrote:
I know this is an old post but I've recently rewired two old Dazor desk lamps.
A model 1000 and a model 2002. I found them both on the street and they both
didn't work. I didn't want to spend much money on them and found an
inexpensive two pack of electronic ballasts that were the same physical
dimensions of the original magnetic ballasts. The cost for the 2 pack was $16
on Amazon. Look for the Fulham SC-120-113. You will need to trim the plastic
mounting tabs off to make them fit and rewire the original switch. The lights
work great and with some rubbing compound and wax, they look amazing.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...t8-615231-.htm