Judy and Dave G

Default Christmas Present for the DIY spouse

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message

Judy and Dave G wrote:
Hello friends.

Dave loves his workshop. He actually can work at the bench or drill

press
or table saw or etc. without having to rearrange the whole space.
Judy

Hi,

Hi Tony

Isn't it the case of poor craftsman? I hope not.
In the orient, there is an old saying going like this.
"Poor craftsman complains about his tool all the time"

Oh, Lord no. I hope I didn't give the impression that Dave does not do
excellent work. He does. The man doesn't know how to take a shortcut when
it involves building anything. When we were building the walls with the
block he measured and squared till I was blue in the face. When we
completed the block walls, it was out of square by 1/64th of an inch, on the
far side of the square.

And, even more, I hope I didn't give the impression that I was complaining
about Dave's tool! ;o}

I may add, poor musician complains about his instrument all the time.
I store things in neat order, X-mas lights, cord, timer all in one
place. Never running around looking for things. Only problem is wife
keeps adding/changing things on the spot without my prior knowledge.

Feels a little like an admonition that I shouldn't have changed things. For
some, probably not. But for Dave and I, worked out fine. I labeled
everything. You just have to stand in the middle and turn from side to side
and you can find anything the first time you try.

Judy

Tony