Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Good ideas overseas

On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 11:30:08 +0100, Chris J Dixon wrote:

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Because its an easy place to park and no restrictions other than a time
limit, it often gets used by van drivers on a break.

Just about to leave my local Wickes the other day when a twin cab pickup
swooped in and stopped diagonally across two disabled bays.

Chris

Should take a picture and upload to the YPLAC Twitter account or their
website!