Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_91_] Bill[_91_] is offline

Default Phase converter

OFWW wrote:
On Sat, 16 Jun 2018 09:30:01 -0500, dpb wrote:

On 6/15/2018 11:57 PM, OFWW wrote:

dpb gave some great advice. I don't know what type of a switch is on
the jointer so it would be hard to say, there are so many variables
that I would ask the guy first what he has and a picture if possible.

Look at Item #5 on the list. Item #6 looks like the switch has
been modified. Those are the only differences I can see from
the pics.

http://www.irsauctions.com/index_lot...tails&id=21941

BTW, the people that run these auctions aren't good at answering
questions. Last time I went to look at a machine, the electric
had been turned off and they couldn't even turn it on.

Bill