Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mr Asch (and/or others) a benign question

Tom Gardner on Fri, 15 Jun 2018 06:45:06 -0400 typed

Big question is what do I do with my tools and equipment? Nobody in my
extended family knows which way the turn a screw. Nothing I paid a lot
for is worth crap anymore, the market is flooded and nobody knows the
difference between Snapon and Made in China crap.

Good fortune for me, guy I met in technical school. Instructions
are "Call Carlin, tell him he has first dibs, and he can do with the
rest as he sees fit."
--
pyotr filipivich