Posted to rec.woodworking
OFWW[_5_] OFWW[_5_] is offline

Default Phase converter

On Sat, 16 Jun 2018 11:28:26 -0500, dpb wrote:

On 6/16/2018 11:24 AM, dpb wrote:

... my expectation until shown different would be something
similar to

shorturl.at/rIPX9

which is picture of what Rockwell/Delta used for years and years and
years...there will be a mag switch besides, yes, but this kind of
arrangement is what I would certainly expect.

I just now noticed somebody removed the other two heater blocks from
this one to use it on single phase; there's no need to do that, just
jumper the neutral (L2) and leave L3 empty (or even with the heater
there; there's just no connection so totally immaterial).

Your link is missing something so I couldn't see it.