Grim

Default Christmas Present for the DIY spouse

"Judy and Dave G" wrote in message
Hello friends.

(courtesy snip)
What did anyone else receive? Anything interesting that the rest of us

can
think about for next year?

Thanks to all for all the help and info we have received here over the

years
and wishes for all that your next year be nothing but better.

Judy

That sounds like a hell of a gift.

The misses gave me a really cool caller ID globe from the Discovery Channel
Store... It shows you who is calling in a hologram that you can see from
anywhere in the room, the time,day and seasonal messages.

It sounds really nice, I am sure I will enjoy it when I finally clear the
clutter off my desk and take it out of the box... LOL

Next year I am asking for a brush and branch shredder so I may put the globe
out...

8-)

Grim

---