Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] n8bbb46@gmail.com is offline

Default Tankless natural gas water heater

I have a Navian tankless water heater that I have had for about 8 years. I have had nothing but problems. I want to change it out to either a Rinnai or a Rheem water heater. I need about a 9.5 gpm or greater at 199,000BTU rating.
I already have the 3/4" gas line and the 3/4" water line and the condensate drain set up plus the 3" PVC vent lines so there is no reason to discuss these.
My question is which one is better. I would like one with a recirculating pump