Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Bud@Weiser.com is offline

Default Do they make paint stirrers for 5 gallon buckets?

On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 01:35:17 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 00:07:15 -0500,
wrote:

Do they make paint stirrers for 5 gallon buckets?

I only see short ones that attach to a drill, and are made to mix gallon
cans of paint. I have several 5 gallon buckets of a roofing sealer that
have been sitting for years and settled. It's a tar-like material, and
rather thick. Stirring by hand seems near impossible. I just need a long
enough stirrer to put in my drill. I have a powerful industrial plug in
drill that should handle the job, if I can find an appropriate stirrer.

They certainly make them. Just be sure you get a paint stirrer not a
mortar mixer.
https://tinyurl.com/ycqdo92t

Great. I guess the local small hardware stores just dont have them...
Thanks!

Just a guess..... Using a mortar mixer would spray the stuff all over
the place, Right? (we dont want that.... ).