Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Recommend screw extractors that work?

On 06/11/2018 09:02 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Actually, I screwed up, it's only 8 years time slip. The Internet is forever. Me and my brother have pals who own machine shops and if we had an expensive or irreplaceable assembly we thought we would fornicate up if we tried to remove a broken screw or bolt from, we'd take it to a machine shop.

Sometimes EDM is the only option and not many people have an EDM machine
in the garage.

fwiw, if the situation isn't completely hopeless Grabits work like a charm.

https://www.thegrabitstore.com/collections/grabit-pro