Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Recommend screw extractors that work?

On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 9:21:31 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 06/11/2018 08:00 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 4:28:53 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 06/11/2018 01:57 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 6/11/2018 2:14 PM, Joe wrote:
replying to bobmct, Joe wrote:
How do I get new wheels for my old Atlantic Suitcase

Buy a machine lathe and make them from some aluminum bar stock .

Wouldn't it be easier to clothesline one of those skateboarders and
steal the wheels before they regain consciousness?

A time machine to go back 10 years to join the discussion while the original posters were still alive might help. snicker ^_^

Where is this alternate universe? In another thread someone was thanking
Stormin Mormon for his advice. I know Mormons have some odd ideas about
the afterlife but I don't think dispensing weed whacker advice is part
of it.

Actually, I screwed up, it's only 8 years time slip. The Internet is forever. Me and my brother have pals who own machine shops and if we had an expensive or irreplaceable assembly we thought we would fornicate up if we tried to remove a broken screw or bolt from, we'd take it to a machine shop. When you're in the service business it's a bit different if you're repairing something for a customer than yourself. You can't make excuses if you turn something into scrap because of your own ineptitude. In the service business, experience is measured by the amount and value of the equipment you've trashed. I have a lot of experience. A famous man said,"Experience is a fools best teacher." If you keep breaking things, you're no longer a fool, you a fraking moron. That's my saying. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Fraking Monster