Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default DeWalt 733 Planer Maintenance

On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 11:14:06 AM UTC-4, Richard Orsulich wrote:
replying to Bob S., Richard Orsulich wrote:
Hi Bob I have a 733, and have registered an account with DeWalt where do I
find the service info ?
I have done a search for the service bulletin you mentioned and come up with
nothing
I'm wanting to replace the armature and I need the teat down info

Maybe Bob found the information because he looked for it 14 years ago.

If you could borrow Mr. Peabody WABAC machine, maybe you replicate Bob's
2004 search. ;-)

"Sherman, set the WABAC machine to 2004."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WABAC_...ckmachine3.png